Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see my enlistment plan...

Hello every one,

quick bio, Im 23, just graduated college and got a BA. I decided that Id like to become an officer in the national guard. HOWEVER, I had gotten arrested for public intox, and got a B misdemeanor. I am currently hiring a lawyer to work somthing out with the prosecutor. As of now, The B mistdamenor will be off my record in a year time as long as i stay out of trouble.

Me and my recruiter have been talking, and we are thinking that I could enlist and go to Basic and then AIT. and in a year time get into OCS. He assures me that he will be able to get OCS in my contract.

This a good plan? Will he be able to get OCS into my contract and will i 100% be able to go? And yes, I will not sign any thing untill its 100% what i want.

Please help. Thanks!

Re: Please see my enlistment plan...

Its either enlist with an enlisted MOS and go to basic and AIT; then apply for OCS while you are at your National Guard unit or enlist as an OCS candidate. It is one or the other.

Comment

You should enlist 09s, and the public drunkenness charge will definitely be dismissed. It won't hold you back. Don't go into the guard unless you clearly have OCs in contract.

Comment

Hmmmm....public intox as a Class B!! AND a suspended sentence for one year....doesn't sound right to me. Please tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
          Hmmmm....public intox as a Class B!! AND a suspended sentence for one year....doesn't sound right to me. Please tell me more.
          I am with ParalegalNCO1. Normally public intox is only a Non-traffic level 200 offense and does not require probation or suspended sentence.

Comment

Unless of course you got that public intox while wreslting around on the ground with the popo

Comment

Bad Boys Bad Boys what you going to do when the popo come for you? Cops....great show.

Comment

Working...
              X