Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

    I graduated from ft benning as an 11b on my way to airborne holdover, I know how it feels to have a lot of questions and curiosities, so go ahead ask from pt to how to become a ranger in the guard to the food or was it hard? Pretty much anything you might wanna know about infantry training! Hit me up with anything ill help you.with as much as I can.

  • #2
    Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

    Good Job!! Thats a awesome task. Just remember to capitalize the letter "R" in Ranger. Have fun in ABN School, dont let being a holdover drag you down, PT on your own so you dont lose whatever PT stamina you have now. Remember Black Hats tend to forget how to count on APFTs if you are near the back of the lines on that Monday morning.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

      Originally posted by IIN3RDYII View Post
      so go ahead ask from pt to how to become a ranger in the guard.
      Explain. Am I reading it right that you just graduated from 11B OSUT?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

        yup. I just did but I wasnt stupid and I asked and actually wrote down every question I had because I remembered trying to get help and answers from questions I had and having no one really answering them. So yeah I even know the answer to that question believe it or not Sgt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

          So do I. It's a matter of funding. And being in the right place at the right time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

            Originally posted by IIN3RDYII View Post
            yup. I just did but I wasnt stupid and I asked and actually wrote down every question I had because I remembered trying to get help and answers from questions I had and having no one really answering them. So yeah I even know the answer to that question believe it or not Sgt.
            So why don't you just explain it then so all future Ranger hopefuls can see it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

              How do you become a Ranger in the guard?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
                How do you become a Ranger in the guard?
                Duh!!! Go to the BX and purchase the Tab

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                  Originally posted by IIN3RDYII View Post
                  yup. I just did but I wasnt stupid and I asked and actually wrote down every question I had because I remembered trying to get help and answers from questions I had and having no one really answering them. So yeah I even know the answer to that question believe it or not Sgt.
                  Yea? Please elaborate on your extensive knowledge. Also, even though it's through the computer and you don't know him, don't get wise@ss with an NCO.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                    Ok guys, he is just excited. Lay off of him, unless he steps on his tool again. Ranger School in the Guard is easy!! WTC to RTB = Tab. Now, getting the authorization to go, funding, and availability, different story. Having the guts to take, complete and live by the Creed, thats a lifestyle thats very hard to explain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                      Originally posted by 7011USMC View Post
                      Duh!!! Go to the BX and purchase the Tab
                      +1. I can't pass mah pt, but i r b a Ranger hooah!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                        Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                        Ok guys, he is just excited. Lay off of him, unless he steps on his tool again. Ranger School in the Guard is easy!! WTC to RTB = Tab. Now, getting the authorization to go, funding, and availability, different story. Having the guts to take, complete and live by the Creed, thats a lifestyle thats very hard to explain.
                        Correct and lets not forget because of the funding your unit will only get so many slots they can fill for Ranger. So you need to be at the top of your game. I know the Jersey guard is very selective as to who they give the slots to. They do not like spending the money on failures. So no matter how long it takes you to get a slot, make sure you are one of the top dogs in your unit and always stay squared away.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                          no no no...you all must be mistaken. I'm sure he has some "new" way that he just learned that can make us Rangers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                            I just went 32 and 1 in Call of Duty


                            .......clearly I'm Ranger qual'd

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: just recently graduated from ft benning 11b

                              Originally posted by NJ732 View Post
                              I just went 32 and 1 in Call of Duty


                              .......clearly I'm Ranger qual'd
                              Hahaha definitely!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X