Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako

Anybody else having trouble with the website right now ? Thanks

Re: Ako

From my personal computer yes. AKO *****.

Comment

Me too. I have been for a few weeks now. for some reason it always says <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=730><TBODY><TR><TD id=infoIconAlign vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width=60 align=left></TD><TD id=mainTitleAlign vAlign=center width=* align=left>Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      But I can access it from other computers. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

I wrote the fix in another post. You need to go to menu, select tools, internet options - advanced tab. Make sure that tls 1.0 is checked.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          I wrote the fix in another post. You need to go to menu, select tools, internet options - advanced tab. Make sure that tls 1.0 is checked.
          it is checked and still does this lol

Comment

also, check ssl 2.0 and 3.0. I actually converted my mail to and it has been great. Email the help link and they can convert your AKO email for you and you get more storage as well.

Comment

Also check the SSL boxes 2.0 and 3 just in case. I am able to get on AKO right now.

I also converted my AKO mail to this https://mail.beta.army.mil/ and you get more space. You have to email the help link on the website to request it.

Comment

I'm about sick of AKO, also dislike very much the new webmail lite format.... Always have problems with AKO. I never understood why they can't make it secure AND user friendly.

Comment

I did all this and it still doesn't work. I can get onto AKO just fine from my work computer. However, sometimes it lets me log in with my CAC and sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

I personally like their current poll "Does AKO s uck?"

AKO is an awesome idea, but it is also as slow as an elephant walking down the street and sayying how do ya do. I personally love their file cloud, it is like a jump drive online.

Comment

Working...
                    X