X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35M insight/experiences

I was originally supposed to be a 68W but through a series of events my slot was taken and so when I went to choose another MOS, my recruiter showed me a bunch of 35 series MOS's and one of them was 35M. I am scheduled to take the DLAB next week (hopefully I pass, I heard it is pretty intense).

I looked up this particular MOS but the information I found seemed pretty generalized and uninformative, maybe because of high security clearance of job but I was wondering if there are any 35M's who could share their experiences, general examples of what happens during drills,what the training encompasses, how long it takes, etc.
    (I heard all NG 35Ms of every skill level have to learn a language.)

My recruiter said he couldn't tell me much so I am hoping someone would be able to share some insight since it sounds like an interesting MOS! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: 35M insight/experiences

I'm sure this is of no help to you, but I just enlisted as a 35M
    last week. The DLAB was pretty intense, expect to feel like you failed
    miserably (Apparently everyone does, I sure did) but you'll be surprised in
    the end. If you have any questions feel free to email me and i'll do
    my best to help out. Btw, there is a 'study guide' that gives you a general
    idea of what you can expect. If you want it, let me know.

Comment

Re: 35M insight/experiences

I just got back from the 35M course a few weeks ago. Its hard at times but dont let it get you down. I really believe that HUMINT is the best job in the Army. The training at Huachuca is world class and the instructors for the Mike course are incredible. 19 weeks sounds like a long time, and it is, but just make the most out of it. Enjoy yourself, stay out of trouble, and get ready to make some incredible friends!

Comment

Working...
      X