Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dual Military Spouse Deployment

Originally posted by WIBecky74 View Post
    One of our married couples were deployed together and got to stay in same CHU. They ended up splitting up and living seperate but whatever. Then another married couple were in different units but ended up in close places in Iraq, when he went on convoys to our area they made arrangements for them to spend part of a day together...about every other month. It just depends on your unit/state/mission. There are regs. At one time you couldnt live together overseas even if in same area then they changed it. I believe you arent supposed to have relations while there even if married...but... just have like three precautions in place!
    I am not as worried about 'relations', but life is short and I want to spend all the time with him I can, you just never know. If we can't, we can't; that's the way it goes sometimes and we both took an oath knowing it could seperate us for a time.

As for 'precautions'? LOL....I'm pretty sure I get your meaning but we're both late 30's and my doctor took care of that 'precaution' permanently a long time ago...LOL I think we're good.

But thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X