X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos/Piercings

From the title of this you probably are assuming I'm the average burn out teen with loads of stupid ink and those ridicolous gauges in my ears.

Nope. I'm trying to see what I need to get rid of or if it is alright with the NG.

I have a tiny nose stud. Its barely visible.
    I have a rose that says "Tranquility" over the top of my left foot but I'm getting it removed regaurdless of anything.
    I also have a tattoo on my hip that is a .45 bullet that says "Freedom Isn't Free" over it.
    But that covered by all clothing so I'm not too worried about that.

All of these by the standards I have looked up seem fine, but never hurts to double check.
    Sincerly,
    *Soldiergoat

Re: Tattoos/Piercings

Goodbye nose stud and any other piercings...at least why you are performing any military functions.

Comment

You take the piercings out when reporting to drill or anytime on post or in uniform. Tattoos are ok as long as they areing on your face and such. It used to be not on the neck and hands but that has changed obviously with the wars, but I wouldn't be surprised if it went back to that now that we are overstrength. Either way the one on your foot or hip is fine.

Comment

Is this the future of our military? Similar to Polynesian warriors?

http://tattoo-designs.expertviews.or...ttoo-face3.jpg

Comment

Are you female? I have to ask....because I can't imagine a dude getting those tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
            Are you female? I have to ask....because I can't imagine a dude getting those tattoos.
            lol...I thought that was a given.

Comment

SteveLord is confused.

Comment

Yes. I promise you all I am not a man getting these very pretty tats =P
                Very much a young woman and the rose tat I personally love howver my parents hate it and even though its a memory for
                my grandmother I am getting it removed so my mom feels better.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
                  SteveLord is confused.
                  He was probably wanting pictures, knowing him

Comment

Originally posted by soldiergoat View Post
                    Yes. I promise you all I am not a man getting these very pretty tats =P
                    Very much a young woman and the rose tat I personally love howver my parents hate it and even though its a memory for
                    my grandmother I am getting it removed so my mom feels better.
                    Stick to your guns if you believe in the tattoo.. It's going to look worse when you remove it. It's painful and leaves scars.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
                      lol...I thought that was a given.
                      Based on what? The name soldiergoat was confusing me.

Comment

Yes. then again. my parents refuse to pay for college at all if i move out. and this tat has ripped my family apart.

should i stick to my guns, yes.
                        will I? Nope. seeing my mother cry is pretty much my kyptonite

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
                        Stick to your guns if you believe in the tattoo.. It's going to look worse when you remove it. It's painful and leaves scars.

Comment

Aw. Leave it alone =P
                          Made this account when I was thirteen and never used it.
                          I'm a chick. NO worries

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                          Based on what? The name soldiergoat was confusing me.

Comment

I also have a quick question regarding tattoos. I've read online that as long as the tattoos aren't offensive by any means, they aren't gang related and can be covered by your Class A's then you're fine (please correct me if I'm wrong)...

However I'm curious about if this carries over to the Class A skirt (if you couldn't tell by my SN, I'm female ) or if females wear the slacks for the most part or if the skirt is reserved mostly for officers. I have a pink breast cancer ribbon tattooed above my outer right ankle.

Thanks!
                            Last edited by olivia.jones; April 26th, 2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

would they allow the clear bioplast studs? i have my monroe done and its only a few months old.

Comment

Working...
                              X