X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Home Stretch!!!!!!!

Although it wasn’t the easiest choice. (I sooo would have rather gone with him) It was the best choice for us then and I still believe that now. (The only time I have really regretted the decision is when one of the dogs are sick. I hate cleaning that mess up) He could focus on his class work and I focused on everything else. I’m a people pleaser, I acknowledge this and accept it. I am the planner in the family, I make sure everyone’s b days are celebrated, anniversaries, plan family gatherings. 99% of the time I end up hosting the event. I send 8-10 care packages a month to my husbands buddies from BCT that are deployed. I work 60+ hours a week to make sure everything is done on time at work. (I’m called the fixer at work because Ill come in and fix almost any problem someone has created) So in general Im not a selfish person... .Although when we get a new car I want to give my husband mine and I want a big Silverado . I got my way with what room we have on the cruise and what excursions etc we can do. I am selfish with my time with him. When he is home, good luck getting a hold of either one of us. We completely unplug and its out time to do what ever. .most of the time we are taking the dogs hiking or working on the house. He misses that kind of stuff.

Comment

If you seek a new car, look into USAA's Car Buying Service. Might be able to save you a few thousand or more off MSRP.

Comment

OK. First the begining sounds a lot like Yoda Second, I will!

Comment

Working...
        X