X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting UTAs

I did an IST this year. Who do I talk to about making sure my uta's from both states are accruate?

Re: Correcting UTAs

Your unit can look at your MMPA (they'll know what it is) and it shows all days you have drilled/AD during the past year, regardless of what state you did it in.

Comment

Thanks to the RPAS database, it is not likely that you'll have a problem. Ask your RNCO for an RPAM statement. Of course, you should get one of those yearly anyway, and check it for errors.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew.ritchie View Post
        Thanks to the RPAS database, it is not likely that you'll have a problem. Ask your RNCO for an RPAM statement. Of course, you should get one of those yearly anyway, and check it for errors.
        My sentiments as well. Just keep all your LES and match them to your annual RPAS. If you have a discrepancy, bring those documents to your STARC for correction. That is what I did.

Comment

Is 47 UTAs a good year? That's what my LES says. But I know I did more, 15 days of AT and went to all of the drills. I even had a few extra orders. I don't see how I missed 50. Unless my points from my other state didn't cross over, which I had 4 months with a different state. I haven't missed any drills or training at all. Something doesn't seem right with 47.
          Last edited by Chaplain4me; September 24th, 2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

TOTAL PERFORMANCE FY 11: UTA xx AFTP 00 ET 00 ATA 00
            JPT 00 AAUTA 00 AANT 00 RMA xx SUP IDT TNG 00
            MCOFT 00 RMAM xx AT/ADT xx FHDA 000

Did you check out all of those?

I always go in early for drill and am considered 'advon' almost every month. Depending on the training we are doing and if we are at Home Station or whatever, they put it under different types of orders. Unless I really look at how I was actually paid, (or asked) it isnt always .....grr how do I explain it... Like if I go in on a Wednesday to put stuff together for the upcoming drill weekend, and its a MUTA 5 (coming in early Friday night) i'm under one set of orders but if we arent at HS... sometimes i'm not under drill pay right away, you cant fall under two at a time... They try to stiff ya with RMA, it generally isnt in your best interest to be under that if you can get different orders. But if all you are looking for is extra $$ then they arent so bad. If you have a place to stay.
            Last edited by WIBecky74; September 24th, 2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X