Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

FTA liscensure courses and undergrad courses

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FTA liscensure courses and undergrad courses

    Odd question. I've been a homeowner for over a year and enjoy DIY work a bit too much. I just finished up my bachelors (did NOT use FTA for a single class). I havent graudated yet but I turned in my last assignment in my last class and even if I didnt turn it in, I have enough to pass the course with a C, so I'm good.

    Being a DIY person I wanted to take some courses in electrical and HVAC, maybe carpentry, mostly just for my own knowledge so I can do stuff around the house and I like learning that stuff.

    I found an accredited university that offers undergrad courses in the trades of Electrician, HVAC Tech and carpentry. The Electrician and HVAC course provide prep for state level liscensure and EPA certification testing.

    So i'm wondering if I could use FTA using one of the rules. Either that its prep for licensing, I havent used FTA for undergrad yet, or because I havent filed for graduation yet and therefore havent completed my bachelors degree yet?

    Push come to shove, I can pay for the programs. They add up to about $675 per program if paid all in advance.