X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuition Assistance

I need some help. I am from the Wisconsin National Guard but I am planning to attend a school in the fall in California. I can transfer, and my current unit already knows but the problem is. I dont get any tuition assistance for 1 year without being a resident and a member of the California National Guard. I am wondering if there is some other program or assistance I can get. I am already in contact with the VA about my GI Bill but I dont know how much IM getting and I still owe 9000 in tuition after financial aid and stuff. any ideas?
    Thank you,
    PFC Lewis

Re: Tuition Assistance

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    I need some help. I am from the Wisconsin National Guard but I am planning to attend a school in the fall in California. I can transfer, and my current unit already knows but the problem is. I dont get any tuition assistance for 1 year without being a resident and a member of the California National Guard. I am wondering if there is some other program or assistance I can get. I am already in contact with the VA about my GI Bill but I dont know how much IM getting and I still owe 9000 in tuition after financial aid and stuff. any ideas?
    Thank you,
    PFC Lewis
    California may make you wait for any state funded benefit, but your 4500 a year federal tuition assitance should still be available immediatly. Ask them again.

Comment

Working...
    X