Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ tuition assistance to Devry anyone?

Is anyone going to Devry U. and using tuition assistance? I'm trying to find out how much NJ Guard will cover without going to their campus and talking to them yet... I def don't want them in my @ss everyday until I decide what I want to do.. I'm trying to get my masters in IT and a friend of mine said Devry was a good place to do it.

-And as I obviously don't have much knowledge about this subject, does anyone know a website where you can find out your percentage of assistance or is it all calling in? I've been on the GI Bill site for about an hour now and haven't found anywhere that will tell me exactly how much I have
    Last edited by EOrsini; March 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM.

Re: NJ tuition assistance to Devry anyone?

LT,

Did you see this link? When did the Guard start providing TA for private education institutions?

http://www.devry.edu/admissions/mili...admissions.jsp

The link shows the amounts which are similar to the TA provided to AD soldiers. My ADSO is still far off so I am using mine as much as I can.

Comment

Yea, I went to that link. I also called them, but no one has an exact amount. It's not covered under the Tuition Waiver, It's only tuition assistance. So the longer you've been in and time served on AD translate to a certain percentage. I don't know my percentage, and I emailed the VA but they take forever to get back to you so I'm trying to get all my info covered. I'm going to meet with Devry on tuesday and I want to have a good idea of how much it'll run me, if anything.

Comment

Does New Jersey have a State University with a Masters in IT program?

Comment

See PM lol

Comment

Ever heard of Western Governors University? (online)

Comment

I'm looking for a masters in IT. Forgot to mention that.

SteveLord- I have not, what's it about?

Comment

Working...
              X