X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with Tution Assistance - please help

I have been 68w mos q'd since march of last year. I took a couple of classes for the fall semester and went to the minuteman site to register for Federal tuition assistance and did not have a problem. Now this semester I can not register for tuition assistance for some reason. When I go to log in with my cac card it asks me to choose my certificate and then enter cac pin and after that gives me an "page can not be displayed". I basically cant log in to the minuteman ngb website. I even purchased my own cac reader and followed all the instructions at my house with the same problem.

When trying to register my cac to my AKO it says that my certificates have been revoked early (in red) and says that I need to go to my local cpr station. (cac prrocessing something)

what gives?

I have paid for my classes out of pocket and nobody returns my calls at the education office. I am really losing my faith in our military taking care of their soldiers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: problem with Tution Assistance - please help

Maybe you need to reset your CaC pin? Sorry to hear your going through that bro....What state are you in?

Comment

If you are using your own CAC reader, you need to read the PDF on the AKO website on how to trouble shoot your cac reader.

That is my word for you.

Comment

if you were in Oregon, i would give you the email addy for CW4 Beach, who is the Education Services Officer.
        BTW: don't forget to bring a copy of you grade report to the ESO.
        This might work, fill out DA Form 2171-E and send it to your ESO.

Comment

You will need to go to a RAPIDS location if it is telling you to. It will be to reset PIN or get a new card, either way you need to go. Once revoked they need to be readded. We could guess the reason but it could be one of a few. You may need an upgraded version of the card itself, i'd make sure to bring two forms of ID with you. If you have been promoted recently bring in those orders too so if it hasnt been updated they can do that for ya too at that time. I'd take your reader/laptop with you and try with the closest WIFI after squaring away your card before driving home. If it doesnt work at that point, make sure to write down the exact error message and return to the RAPIDS people. If you do get a new card, you have to register it on AKO. There are instructions on AKO once logged in with user name/PW, sometimes the RAPIDS site will have a set printed out for you also.

Comment

Thanks Becky and everyone else...I am in Houston Texas. The armory where I drill can issue me a new military ID so they should be able to assist me right?

Comment

yes...............

Comment

I'm in TX too. The minuteman website had been down for awhile, maybe they didn't get it back up and running all the way. The ESO for TX is really bad at returning phone calls. Just be annoying, leave messages for everyone, email them, heck you could take a drive and see them personally if you have the time.

Comment

For TX, send an email to taylor.mckeowen@us.army.mil.... direct line to the FTA peeps

Comment

Working...
                  X