X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRFD or DEDNG???

Hello,looking for some help.... i'm pfc anthony i'm originally from richmond, va but im currently stationed at ft belvoir in ait to become an active duty 12Y Geospatial Engineer. I currently have an associates degree in business administration with a 2.8 gpa and have dreams of finishing my education and becoming an officer. i did some research and came across these two different programs(wish i would have know about these before going active). how do i go about applying for these programs and what are the qualifications for the programs, do you have to wait two years like in green to gold? I'm looking to begin applying to vcu and odu and also start the paperwork upon my graduation of ait(may 5). any info would help, thank you and have a blessed day

Re: GRFD or DEDNG???

if you're on active duty, you could look into taking courses while on active duty. You don't have to worry about scholarships until you get off of active duty, correct? Once you get within a year or so from finishing Active duty, I would contact the Professor of Military Science at the campus, start asking about the ROTC program, get all of the info. Remember, for best results you need to be in SMP, and also remember that if you take a reserve forces scholarship, you can't go regular army at graduation, or you would owe a bunch of money to big army.

Comment

Working...
    X