X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOS options

I'm thinking about joining the guard..the recruiter is a hard person to nail down so I'm going here for a few answers. I'm interested in light wheeled vehicle maintainence. What are my chances attaining the mos, is the ASAVB score a large part of my chances? So if anyone can fill me in on how this all works would be great in helping me make up my mind as to what I should do.

Re: MOS options

I had was having a very hard time with my first recruiter returning my phone calls/emails so I called another recruiter in the state and he seemed to have a lot more drive and it has never been more than 24 hours for him to get back to me even on the weekends. So if you feel your recruiter isn't giving you his all another recruiter may, just a thought.

Comment

Re: MOS options

I'm meeting my recruiter face to face today. I've called him a few times with weird questions and he has always answered straight away. My brother is a Marine and his recruiter would answer texts and calls immediately. My brother went out to pool functions just before and after signing on. The recruiter even came to my parents house and answered all of their questions. I agree with the above post. If you're uncomfortable with your recruiter, maybe try to find another.

Comment

Working...
      X