X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active E-6 looking for Flight Medic Vacancies

I am currently a SSG/E-6 Active Duty 68W. My ETS is coming up in about six months and I'm looking into getting into the NG. I know budget is tight all around but I am looking for a F3 (Flight Medic) school slot. I can provide recommendations from several PAs and have extensive deployment experience(40 Months). No adverse actions ever, excellent PT and NCOERs. I have no preference of state, pretty much anyone who is willing to send me. I am also willing to take a reduction as long as the school is in my contract. Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Re: Active E-6 looking for Flight Medic Vacancies

The best resource to transition from Active Duty Army to the Army National Guard is to talk with a Reserve Component Career Counselor (RCCC) located on most Army posts, in the same location as ACAP. You can begin the process 180 days out from ETS date.

Comment

Re: Active E-6 looking for Flight Medic Vacancies

Virginia is about to get a Medevac detachment. Because this is a new detachment, we have no one already trained as a flight medic. If you'd like to drill in Virginia, PM me, and I'll put you in touch with the right people. Virginia has a relatively low unemployment rate, so you should be able to find a civilian job as well, particularly in the medical field.

Comment

Working...
      X