X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice about recruiter aid

Hey guys. I'm a E2 and have only been in a year. I am looking for jobs for the next year and a half or more until I join the fire department. I'm really interested in being a recruiter aid. Any advice would help. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Re: Advice about recruiter aid

I recommend starting with you recruiter. I can tell you that the money for recruiting assistants in 2012 will be far less than it is this year. How can you position yourself well? First, you're an E2, so you're cheap. Second, think of how you can demonstrate your productivity. If you can demonstrate that you can be productive on Day 1, then you're in a better position than someone who must prove himself, or take time to spin up. Volunteer to work with your recruiter now, to gain experience and credibility. You still might not get a job, however, so don't neglect other opportunities.

Comment

Re: Advice about recruiter aid

MillerTime,
      As we may or may not know each other, I have the contacts for the recruiters in Phoenix area. If you want it. PM me. Or email. I was looking into the same thing. I so far have not spoke to them about it yet.

Comment

Working...
      X