X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25B in PEC

Anyone done 25B through PEC? Just curious about living conditions and such, nothing important.

Re: 25B in PEC

It's pretty much sweet.

Don't go to the Electric Cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mildawg View Post
      Anyone done 25B through PEC? Just curious about living conditions and such, nothing important.
      How does getting to go through PEC work? (meaning how do u go there instead of Ft. Gordon)

Just wondering, im going to be a 25B.

Thanks
      Last edited by acuff; March 31st, 2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acuff View Post
        How does getting to go through PEC work? (meaning how do u go there instead of Ft. Gordon)

Just wondering, im going to be a 25B.

Thanks
        I think in Mildawg's case, he is already in the Guard (or was prior-service that entered the Guard and placed into a slot he was not MOSQed in) and he is going to get MOSq at the location. There are many locations throughout the United States that the Guard uses to reclass their soldiers. One place I know of is Fort Totten, Queens.

If you are a new IET soldier entering the National Guard, you will go to the active duty AITs location.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          I think in Mildawg's case, he is already in the Guard (or was prior-service that entered the Guard and placed into a slot he was not MOSQed in) and he is going to get MOSq at the location. There are many locations throughout the United States that the Guard uses to reclass their soldiers. One place I know of is Fort Totten, Queens.

If you are a new IET soldier entering the National Guard, you will go to the active duty AITs location.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Ok thanks that is pretty much what I was assuming.

Comment

Sorry been busy, but yeah, I'm prior service active duty army 31B, and I've been in a 25B slot for the guard for going on 3 years now so I'm not actually going to AIT, I'm getting MOSq'd, as fmcityslicker stated so eloquently.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
              It's pretty much sweet.

Don't go to the Electric Cowboy.
              Always good advice. Everyone I talk to who has been to PEC says they loved it, but they were all going to a course offered by PEC. I'm going to a class run by the ArNG on the installation PEC is on. So it sounds like I'll be staying in an open bay, but thats all the info I've gotten so far living conditions wise.

Comment

Working...
              X