X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25Bravo Enlistment Bonus?

I am going to MEPS in five days, my recruiter told me there was a enlistment bonus for 25B. I was made aware that there wasn't a bonus for 25B?

Can anyone confirm this?

I asked my recruiter how much and he said I'll find out at MEPS. Is it possible to know before even going to MEPS? Is he lying to me? How do I go about this..for example, do I put it in my contract or what?

Thank you

Re: 25Bravo Enlistment Bonus?

You will find out at MEPS.

Comment

My friend in the Guard told me the recruiter should know before going to MEPS. That's the way how he did it. He also told me to put it in my contract or I most likely won't get one.
      Another recruiter said it's only if the unit gives one out. I assume that means the bonus should be told of how much the amount is.
      I don't see why the recuiter would try to lie to me to get me to MEPS. I am joining the ANG regardless of a bonus. Can anyone else confirm that you find out a bonus at MEPS?

Comment

Bonus change all the time. It is correct that you will get the info at MEPS. The best thing to do is go to MEPS and see what the advisor there can offer you. I doubt the recuriter is lying or misleading you he is just letting you know that MEPS is the only ones that can offer you the bonus and once they do or do not they will have it listed in your contact either way.

Comment

I was going for an NG slot of 25b and what I found out was the MOS is over strength altogether. So you will more than likely will not get the 20k bonus. If you do happen to get it, you should of known way before going to MEPs. At the finally signing of your contract you can and I suggest you do so as well, ask the NCO all the questions you need to. They owe you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by JFavors34 View Post
            I was going for an NG slot of 25b and what I found out was the MOS is over strength altogether. So you will more than likely will not get the 20k bonus. If you do happen to get it, you should of known way before going to MEPs. At the finally signing of your contract you can and I suggest you do so as well, ask the NCO all the questions you need to. They owe you that much.
            It's all state and unit dependent, as far as I can tell. I had a bonus for five grand, only because it was a critical unit and MOS.

You should find out at MEPS however, when you contract because bonuses can come and go very quickly. If you do get a bonus, make sure it is in your contract however...

Comment

Working...
            X