Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

I'm trying to get my GI Bill payments but it's not happening. My school sent a verification of enrollment to the VA but neglected to tell me that I had to apply through VONAPP online as well. I did that on January 28th and sent my regional VA office a copy of my DD 214 but I have yet to hear back from them.

Should I be expecting them to call me and confirm on their receipt of my application/documentation? Or am I just waiting for a blue moon? If they are supposed to call me to confirm, how long should it take?

Also, since they do have (somewhere) a certification of my enrollment that goes back since early January, will I receive back-pay when I get the payment? Thanks

Re: MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

You'll get back pay for the time you were in school when everything goes through. I have no idea about any of your other questions. Fortunately the process was relatively smooth for me.

Re: MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

Cool. I've been trying to get in contact with my regional VA office but it's hard to find almost 30 minutes to devote to the phone call...