X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

I'm trying to get my GI Bill payments but it's not happening. My school sent a verification of enrollment to the VA but neglected to tell me that I had to apply through VONAPP online as well. I did that on January 28th and sent my regional VA office a copy of my DD 214 but I have yet to hear back from them.

Should I be expecting them to call me and confirm on their receipt of my application/documentation? Or am I just waiting for a blue moon? If they are supposed to call me to confirm, how long should it take?

Also, since they do have (somewhere) a certification of my enrollment that goes back since early January, will I receive back-pay when I get the payment? Thanks

Re: MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

You'll get back pay for the time you were in school when everything goes through. I have no idea about any of your other questions. Fortunately the process was relatively smooth for me.

Comment

Re: MGIB-SR Chapter 1606

Cool. I've been trying to get in contact with my regional VA office but it's hard to find almost 30 minutes to devote to the phone call...

Comment

Working...
      X