X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLRP after Basic?

If SLRP was not put into my contract when I initially signed is there a way to get it in there after Basic? Would I just have to re-sign for six years starting that day rather then the three months prior when I signed?

Thanks.

Re: SLRP after Basic?

Unfortunately, you won't be eligible to reenlist until you're within one year of your ETS. At that point, if the SLRP is still available you can get it with a six year extension.

You cannot get incentives added into your contract after enlistment. Sorry.

Comment

Do I have up until I ship out for basic to get this fixed or am I screwed now that I've signed the dotted line?

Originally posted by NYGuardRecruiter View Post
      Unfortunately, you won't be eligible to reenlist until you're within one year of your ETS. At that point, if the SLRP is still available you can get it with a six year extension.

You cannot get incentives added into your contract after enlistment. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by iFratricide View Post
        Do I have up until I ship out for basic to get this fixed or am I screwed now that I've signed the dotted line?
        You signed on the dotted line, you're screwed!

Comment

NYGuard Recruiter is correct. Unless you have an S or L on Section B of your DD Form 4 and a Bonus Control Number was requested on the date of your enlistment (which would be shown on your 1966 block 32a and which could be seen in GIMS) you will have to wait until within 365 days of your ETS to extend for SLRP-if it is available at that time.

Comment

Working...
          X