X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In where I can find a SLRP copy

I'm having a problem with my loans payments because the Education Service Officer don't have any copy of the SLRP form and without that he can't make any payments on my loans. I can't find any copy of it because when I signed my reenlistment contract and my SLRP form the recruiter didn't gave me a copy of it. I looked at iPERMS and the SLRP form is not in there either. I just want to know is there is another way in which I could contact someone else or in where I could look to find a copy of my SLRP form. Thanks.

Re: In where I can find a SLRP copy

What did you recruiter say when you asked him?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew.ritchie View Post
      What did you recruiter say when you asked him?
      He gave me the papers to signed and told me that everything were find and not to worry about that because he was going to take care of that and submit the papers to the Education Section at the National Guard Joint Forces of the Puerto Rico National Guard. I trusted him but now I see that I should asked him to gave me a copy of that form by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by jtoledo View Post
        He gave me the papers to signed and told me that everything were find and not to worry about that because he was going to take care of that and submit the papers to the Education Section at the National Guard Joint Forces of the Puerto Rico National Guard. I trusted him but now I see that I should asked him to gave me a copy of that form by that time.
        Have you spoken with him since you discovered the problem about the missing document? There's a chance he may have his own copy, or a scan of it in his own digital archive.

Comment

Originally posted by jtoledo View Post
          I'm having a problem with my loans payments because the Education Service Officer don't have any copy of the SLRP form and without that he can't make any payments on my loans. I can't find any copy of it because when I signed my reenlistment contract and my SLRP form the recruiter didn't gave me a copy of it. I looked at iPERMS and the SLRP form is not in there either. I just want to know is there is another way in which I could contact someone else or in where I could look to find a copy of my SLRP form. Thanks.
          Even though you can get general access to Army Knowledge Online (AKO) with a screename and password, AKO is now set up where you can only access personal records with a CAC reader.

It would in all seriousness behoove you to buy either an SCR-3500 series or an SCR331 series CAC reader.

You will need to log on with a CAC reader in order to access personal and medical records (iPERMS) on AKO. Every sheet of paperwork that you had in your packet when you went to MEPS including your SLRP can be downloaded this way. I would suggest the SCR3500 because you can just fold it up and put it in your pocket or put it on a lanyard, whereas the SCR331 is kind of bulky and has a long cord to deal with. I have both--one for work and one for home--because I had to virtually download every shred of personal and medical forms for my OCS packet. Since you're already enlisted for 6 years invest in one, so you won't have to drive all the way to an armory to get anything done beyond just checking your email.
          Last edited by VICEROY06; March 20th, 2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VICEROY06 View Post
            so you won't have to drive all the way to an armory to get anything done beyond just checking your email.
            You are going to need a CAC for that soon too!

But I agree. A CAC reader is a good investment. Most supply NCOs can get them for you so you dont have to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydez View Post
              You are going to need a CAC for that soon too!

But I agree. A CAC reader is a good investment. Most supply NCOs can get them for you so you dont have to buy one.
              Aren't those constant email updates about migrating to the new system a joy to behold?

Comment

Working...
              X