X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school

if i want to drop out of high school to join the national guard what do i need to do?

Re: school

Originally posted by nationalguardholloway View Post
    if i want to drop out of high school to join the national guard what do i need to do?
    One does not drop out of high school to join the National Guard. You may drop out of high school (as I did), you may join the National Guard (as I did), but one is not a means by which to achieve the other.

By the way, joining the military with a GED (don't even bother trying without it) is often much more difficult than with a high school diploma. I speak from experience.

Your question is extremely vague so I will not offer a direct answer.
    Last edited by Jersey Dirtbag; December 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nationalguardholloway View Post

One does not simply drop out of high school...

Comment

HOLY LOLZ!

Comment

In all seriousness OP, can you expand on your situation? That way we might be able to point you in the right direction and give you better advice.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind, OP, is that right now most states require a GED holder to have at least 15 college credits on top of a GED. You also need to score at least a 50 on the ASVAB test, even in states that generally accept a minimum of 31. Here's some general information about enlistment requirements.

Comment

Working...
            X