X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLRP slacking??

I know in maine myself as well as a lot of my soldiers are having a major issue with the student loan repayment program, as in they've had our info for months and months now and yet nothing has been paid, no idea on what the shortcoming is, no response from the education office etc. is this a national guard bureau wide thing or just our state? any real answers or pointers in the right direction would be great thanks

Re: SLRP slacking??

Your Readiness NCO or Admin NCO can look up the Soldiers in question on the incentives database on Minuteman. If he doesn't know what that is, he needs to learn.

Comment

Re: SLRP slacking??

In Illinois, I am dealing with the exact same situation. My enlistment contract stipulates that the existing student loan cannot be a State Student Loan or a PLUS loan. My loan is neither of those, and the Guard has paid on them both for the last 4 years. This year, though, my loans are tied up in an eligibility review (since Feb '12) and no final decision has been made on whether they are "still eligible" or not.

I'm not sure where this is coming from since they qualified the last four years.

Comment

Working...
      X