Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After AGR interview

Hi All,

How long does it normally take to hear back after the interview, if I had gotten the position. Originally, I had gotten a notification from HR stating they were shredding my packet and I will not need to take any further action. So i assumed I wasn't going any further in the hiring process. A week later I received an e-mail from the Chief saying Congrats on getting picked for an AGR interview and which led to my my phone interview last Friday. The interview seemed to go well and they had asked me a series of questions for about 20 minutes. If anyone has gone through this process or knows how long it takes to hear back, i would greatly appreciate any information you might have. Thank you in advance!

Re: After AGR interview

AGR Listings have 60 days from the close date to select a candidate. At least that's what my HR NCO said. That may vary state to state.

Comment

Re: After AGR interview

Originally posted by Zero259 View Post
      AGR Listings have 60 days from the close date to select a candidate. At least that's what my HR NCO said. That may vary state to state.
      it's for a position in FL. Have you gone through the interview process too and if so, are you also waiting for a response?

Comment

Working...
      X