X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMC to 68WF3

I was hoping that some one on here would be able to help me out with some questions about the Army National Guard. I've been in the Marine Corps (reserve) for going on 6 years now and EAS in 3 months, and have been looking to come to the Ohio Army National Guard. I've also been a civilian FF/EMT for the past 7 years and have been looking at trying to become a 68WF3. The problem is that I'm not sure if there is even a casevac unit in OH and cant seem to find a list of units in OH either. Any and all input would be highly appreciated.

Re: USMC to 68WF3

I will locate a NG recruiter in your area and visit him/her on MOS availability and options. USMCR is for the USMC Reserve component Sorry, I was an active duty Marine and ribbed on the reservists.

Comment

Not sure if this will help, but there's a Unit Finder on the National Guard website. It's worth a try.

Comment

Long story short, unless your state has a medevac unit then NO you will not be able to become F3 qualified. Do some searching, if you are serious about becoming a flight medic you may need to go to another state.

Aloha.

Comment

Thank you for your service
          GO Guard HOOAH!

Comment

Working...
          X