Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Army Sports

Hello,

I just recently learned of All Army Sports and would like to get involved with the men's volleyball team. I have researched but still have some questions. I'd just like to get a little more background info before taking this to my command.

Is there an age requirement? I am only 17.
    Do you have to complete BCT? I have not yet gone but will ship out June of this year.
    One of the requirements is: Letter from the State Adjutant releasing them from active duty. What exactly is this? How do I get it?

Thank you for your time

Re: All Army Sports

Originally posted by landnyk View Post
    Hello,

I just recently learned of All Army Sports and would like to get involved with the men's volleyball team. I have researched but still have some questions. I'd just like to get a little more background info before taking this to my command.

Is there an age requirement? I am only 17.
    Do you have to complete BCT? I have not yet gone but will ship out June of this year.
    One of the requirements is: Letter from the State Adjutant releasing them from active duty. What exactly is this? How do I get it?

Thank you for your time
    So you've been to the World Class Athlete web site?

Yes you have to have completed BCT/AIT. Then you would work the request through your chain of command.

Comment

Re: All Army Sports

You have to be released for duty because your sport basicially becomes your job/mos. from what I know you show up every so often to stay current on training, but as long as your services are needed in said sport, that's what you do.

Comment

Working...
      X