X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapper Leader Course

I'm very interested in the Sapper Leader Course and I wanted to now if anybody has any success stories or anything that would help somebody train to go to Sapper school. Thanks!

Re: Sapper Leader Course

Originally posted by Bcutberth View Post
    I'm very interested in the Sapper Leader Course and I wanted to now if anybody has any success stories or anything that would help somebody train to go to Sapper school. Thanks!
    Have you looked at the Sapper School web page? In the past they have included a lot of information about preparing to go and be successful, both in terms of a technical knowledge and physical requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by collk22 View Post
      Have you looked at the Sapper School web page? In the past they have included a lot of information about preparing to go and be successful, both in terms of a technical knowledge and physical requirements.
      Yup. Check it out: http://www.wood.army.mil/sapper/

Comment

Are you a 12B? Sapper leader slots are rare in the NG, even for guys in a Sapper company. Ask me how I know.
        Last edited by RyCass; January 11th, 2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Just saw a Sapper school program on the Military Channel last night. I'm sure it can give some insights. Didn't know one had to kill their own dinner during the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Explosive Hazard View Post
            Are you a 12B? Sapper leader slots are rare in the NG, even for guys in a Sapper company. Ask me how I know.
            HOW DO YOU KNOW?????

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post
              HOW DO YOU KNOW?????
              I think the waitress at Applebees had a button that said that! How do you know?

Comment

I know this thread is almost a month old but wanted to let the OP know that on Netflix there is an episode of Surviving The Cut that is about Sapper school.

Comment

Working...
                X