Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Need assistance on AGR and Technician applications and resumes Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need assistance on AGR and Technician applications and resumes

I am applying for my first AGR position and I need some advice on how to properly create a resume that will yield the best results. I understand that the chances of me getting hired for the first position I apply for is a long shot. I'm planning on applying for a few others including Technician Vacancies in my state as well. I'm more stuck on how to make a good resume and how to word it. I already have all the documents needed other than the resume. If anyone has advice please let me know. The position closes on September 11th so I don't have a lot of time left. Thanks!

Re: Need assistance on AGR and Technician applications and resumes

Originally posted by SPC_Sparks View Post
    I am applying for my first AGR position and I need some advice on how to properly create a resume that will yield the best results. I understand that the chances of me getting hired for the first position I apply for is a long shot. I'm planning on applying for a few others including Technician Vacancies in my state as well. I'm more stuck on how to make a good resume and how to word it. I already have all the documents needed other than the resume. If anyone has advice please let me know. The position closes on September 11th so I don't have a lot of time left. Thanks!
    You don't use resumes for AGR positions, you use the NGB Form 34-1 and submit whatever documents it asks for.

Comment

Working...
    X