Announcement Module
No announcement yet.


Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 31bv5

    I was wondering if i could get 31BV5 on my enlistment contract, Military Police Investigations. I am hoping to take my guard experience as an investigator and apply it to an application to become a NCIS or OSI special agent.

    how long is the BCT+AIT for a 31B?

    can I get airborne school, or any other school on my contract?

    also, what do 31B's do when they are drilling?

  • #2
    Re: 31bv5

    You cannot get MPI on your contract that is an ASI that you get if you are selected to work for them. They are the misdemeanor side of CID.

    Approximately 4 months.

    You can possibly get airborne.

    Depends on the unit's mission.


    • #3
      Re: 31bv5

      what is an ASI? and what can i do to better my chances to work for them?

      can i work for CID in the guard?


      • #4
        Re: 31bv5

        Additional Skill Identifier and for V5 you're probably only get that in a MP Law and Order detachment.

        You can be a CID agent in the NG. The CID web site and tell you all of the units in your area.