X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get paid

If one drills and does not receive their pay for a few months because the unit they are drilling with do not submit Training Performance Certificates (TPCs), does that individual have any recourse if they are unable to get any assistance from the unit?

Any and all information is appreciated.

Re: Can't get paid

Are you drilling with a different unit then the one assigned?

Comment

If you have a legitimate case, which you can document and prove, and you have cooperated with your chain of command on a solution, then you may wish to speak with the Inspector General. Don't waste the IG's time, so ensure that you have your case prepared ahead of time.

Comment

Sirs,
        Thank you for the replies. CPT, yes I am drilling with a different unit. LTC, I do, and a fellow NCO recommended the IG- which had completely escaped my mind since exiting Active Duty. I have pleaded with a SNCO once more as I do have a legitimate case acknowledged by the CoC. In their defense, it is a strange case and I am far off their radar. This wonderful SNCO has assured me the issue will soon be solved. Thank you again sirs.

Comment

Before you go to the IG, make sure you're doing what both units want you to do and talk with the readiness NCOs. I have seen Soldiers not get paid for this eventhough they did show up to drill.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
            Before you go to the IG, make sure you're doing what both units want you to do and talk with the readiness NCOs. I have seen Soldiers not get paid for this eventhough they did show up to drill.
            Roger sir.

Comment

Working...
            X