X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my first Paycheck...

...but in the mail. Just Friday I received my first paycheck from RSP and it came in actually "paycheck" form. I know that gave the sergeant at my RSP site the right bank account information (at least the information on my accounts webpage) but for some reason it didn't deposit into my checking account. Now this is my first real job using direct deposit, so does the first check always come in the mail or did something go wrong. Should I cash it or wait and get in contact with the sergeant and figure a way to deposit it. By the way, I have USAA and it has a feature that allows me to deposit checks through a mobile phone but it requires the account to be open for more than 30 days and mine isn't.

Re: I got my first Paycheck...

Originally posted by TrottingFox View Post
    ...but in the mail. Just Friday I received my first paycheck from RSP and it came in actually "paycheck" form. I know that gave the sergeant at my RSP site the right bank account information (at least the information on my accounts webpage) but for some reason it didn't deposit into my checking account. Now this is my first real job using direct deposit, so does the first check always come in the mail or did something go wrong. Should I cash it or wait and get in contact with the sergeant and figure a way to deposit it. By the way, I have USAA and it has a feature that allows me to deposit checks through a mobile phone but it requires the account to be open for more than 30 days and mine isn't.
    This is normal. Cash your check. But the next time you get paid you better keep your eyes peeled on your MyPay account and your checking acct info on USAA.com. I have USAA--you'll get your money on time every time.

Comment

You need to set up your direct deposit information on MyPay. You should have received a pin to start up your MyPay account, from there you can set up your MyPay, then go to Direct Deposit, Net Pay and enter in your Acct and Routing info. The SF 1199, Direct Deposit form you likely completed is for your ship packet.

Until you do the above, you'll continue to receive paper checks.

Comment

It will take at least 2 weeks for Direct Deposit info to set up. Next check will be direct deposited.

Comment

Working...
        X