X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLRP issue

I am having an issue with SLRP. I am on my final year of my second 6 year contract and I seem to have not received payment. It's been about six months since it usually goes through. I have filled out all the paperwork and sent it in and have emails saying that all information has been provided. Yet I still haven't seen a payment. Now I know that the responsibility of the SLRP basically falls on the soldier but what can a soldier do if no payment is being made? I can fill in more information if requested.

Re: SLRP issue

Ask your unit Readiness NCO to look you up in iMARC, to see if he can tell the holdup. Often it's something simple. Ensure that you ask him during the workweek, not on drill weekend. Document what you did to solve the problem, with dates, emails, papers, etc., so if you need to escalate to the IG you have proof that you did everything that you could.

Comment

Thank you for the advice Sir. I called my Readiness NCO and he took a look at what the files in iMarc. I have sent an inquiry up and hopefully something will move.

Comment

iMARC is no longer the database of record for SLRP. It still contains historical data, but any current information would be in GIMS.

Your Battalion Career Counselor probably has GIMS access and is (hopefully) trained on how to use it. They would be a good resource, as well.

Comment

Working...
        X