X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maximize benefits?

I am looking to join the National Guard. I have a B.S. in Exercise Science & Health Promotion. I played college football and was in Army JROTC all 4 years of high school. As a recent college grad and working 2 jobs, I'm noticing that health benefits and repaying student loans is not easy to come by. I was wondering how to fully utilize the National Guards benefits: enlisting bonus, loan repayment, health care, job title, deployment, etc...

I have reserched on Millitary.com and the National Guards website. Please let me know how I may be able to recive full benefits.

Thank you.

Re: How to maximize benefits?

Originally posted by cathans View Post
    I am looking to join the National Guard. I have a B.S. in Exercise Science & Health Promotion. I played college football and was in Army JROTC all 4 years of high school. As a recent college grad and working 2 jobs, I'm noticing that health benefits and repaying student loans is not easy to come by. I was wondering how to fully utilize the National Guards benefits: enlisting bonus, loan repayment, health care, job title, deployment, etc...

I have reserched on Millitary.com and the National Guards website. Please let me know how I may be able to recive full benefits.

Thank you.
    What do you mean "receive full benefits"? You get what you get.

Comment

Under benefits on the websites it is stated that a person can get up to $50,000 repaid in student loans, $15,000 enlisted bonus, or how certain jobs pay range is a few thousand dollars in differance.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
        What do you mean "receive full benefits"? You get what you get.
        Sounds like another Democratic supporter to me! Zing!! lol

OP, just remember that benefits in the Guard is different than Active Duty and you have to qualify for them. Your recruiter can give you the best information for the latest information.

Comment

Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X