X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAA help

I barely Enlisted into the National Guard and leave for BCT on Jan 14 2012 to Fort Benning have a question can I get USAA for Banking thank you

Re: USAA help

Originally posted by backup.apple9 View Post
    I barely Enlisted into the National Guard and leave for BCT on Jan 14 2012 to Fort Benning have a question can I get USAA for Banking thank you
    Why not call USAA, and ask them?

Comment

Yes if you are enlisted in the system then they should have you. I signed up online, everything was verified on their end over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
        Why not call USAA, and ask them?
        Originally posted by Solrider View Post
        Yes if you are enlisted in the system then they should have you. I signed up online, everything was verified on their end over the internet.

One, two knockout punch. There are your answers. Do it fast.

Comment

My son just spoke with them today re: car/rental insurance. Their rates are cheaper than what he's currently paying and it sounds fairly easy to switch his insurance to "Lay Up" when he's gone for basic, tech school, and on the job training. If you do banking with them, the rates are even better.

Comment

I've been a USAA customer for over a decade. Like most clients, I can't say enough good things about the company. I started banking with them 2 years ago had have been very satisfied.

Comment

Working...
            X