X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name tape

I'm already enlisted and leaving for BCT next week (aug 13) and my recruiter just got me one of those camo bags (sorry, i don't know their official names, if there are any) and it had a tag attached to it saying that if i went to nationalguard.com/name tape i can get a free name tape (it came with a promotional code). problem is, every time i enter that link into the url, i just get taken back to the national guard home page. so, is there any way i can get it done? hopefully for free, too =] Thanks.

Re: name tape

You leave in a week brother. You're about to get all the name tapes you'll ever need.

The name tape that you're talking about looks like crap anyway. I got one and the font was all narrow and it didn't look legit at all.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just wait =] and its more "sister" than brother

Comment

I apologize sister. Good luck at basic, it's 9 weeks filled with fun.

Comment

thanks lol I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. with a bunch of ass kicking PT on the side =] I actually watched Full Metal Jacket this morning and got really pumped for it. its the 25-26 weeks at AIT afterwards thats gonna be interesting...

Comment

Working...
          X