X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bah question?

I am currently in the middle of a lease agreement and i ship to bct/ait in 3 months. When i was at rsp they mentioned this program and said i just need to bring them a notorized copy of my lease agreement and a utility bill in my name. Anyways my question is on my lease i am just listed as an occupant and not the lease holder. It is like this because my mother works for the leasing company and in order to get her employee discount she had to be the lease holder. Since i pay the rent and have documentation (bank statments and money order reciepts) can i still receive the extra money.

Re: bah question?

Originally posted by jduncan14 View Post
    I am currently in the middle of a lease agreement and i ship to bct/ait in 3 months. When i was at rsp they mentioned this program and said i just need to bring them a notorized copy of my lease agreement and a utility bill in my name. Anyways my question is on my lease i am just listed as an occupant and not the lease holder. It is like this because my mother works for the leasing company and in order to get her employee discount she had to be the lease holder. Since i pay the rent and have documentation (bank statments and money order reciepts) can i still receive the extra money.
    Im lost. What exactly is it you are trying to accomplish...in one sentence or less.

Comment

Re: bah question?

No, you will not get BAH for being listed as an occupant. Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You having your mom sign the lease for the discount is going to keep you from getting BAH.

If you don't pay the rent, they cant hold you the occupant legally responsible, they will come after your mom who signed the lease. Hence, you don't get BAH because you are not responsible for paying rent on a lease.

Comment

Working...
      X