Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only certain MOS's can recieve tuition reimburstment?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only certain MOS's can recieve tuition reimburstment?

Hello,

I met with my recruiter again today and found out that only certain MOS's provide tuition reimburstment. Can anyone please shed some light on this and maybe inform me on what MOS's provide tuition remiburstment?

-Incognito
    Last edited by Incognito; February 23rd, 2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: Incorrect title information

Re: Only certain MOS's can recieve tuition reimburstment?

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Hello,

I met with my recruiter again today and found out that only certain MOS's provide tuition reimburstment. Can anyone please shed some light on this and maybe inform me on what MOS's provide tuition remiburstment?

-Incognito
    I have never heard this. I presume you or someone has confused this with the student loan repayment which is sometimes limited to critical shortages. I can tell you with 100% certainty that the 4500 a year federal tuition assitance is open to every soldeir. I cannot comment on an individual's state tuition incentives because there are 54 different plans ranging from zero to free across the country. However, I find it very unlikely a state would limit their educational tuition benefits. I would recommend seeking clarification with your recruiter, and also posting your state in this forum so we can be more helpful with specifics.

Comment

He did not tell you which ones did?

Comment

No he didn't which makes it difficult for me when trying gauge what MOS is right for me. By the way I am not sure if this matters but when I said "Tuition Reimburstment" I meant "Student Loan Repayment Program".

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          No he didn't which makes it difficult for me when trying gauge what MOS is right for me. By the way I am not sure if this matters but when I said "Tuition Reimburstment" I meant "Student Loan Repayment Program".
          Well at least that makes some sense. Again, this is going to be different by each individual state. Why in the world would you not have asked him this question instead of coming here and asking us?

Comment

First off my apologies for stating any incorrect statements. I looked for help here because everything my recruiter and I went over kind of turned into an information overload towards the end of our meeting. After I left I was processing everything he told me and it dawned upon me about what he said about the Student Loan Repayment Program. I was at work when I posted the thread and I posted it to get a little more information and also for a second opinion on the matter for next time I talk with my recruiter.

Thanks
            -Incognito, MN

Comment

Working...
            X