Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Zero

To Mods/Regulars,

As of late, I been receiving alot of PMs from people who have never posted on the forum before and even though I find it flattering; it seems strange or I do not know if it is a troll that is just having fun with Chief.

Does the TOS require a mandatory first post/introduction? I think that will be better so we know that a poster is not a spammer/joker.

Re: Post Zero

I haven't received any myself. Once in a while someone will PM requesting a name change or they ask why their posts don't show up. Still uncommon though.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
      I haven't received any myself. Once in a while someone will PM requesting a name change or they ask why their posts don't show up. Still uncommon though.
      Tracking. Thanks for the response Steve.

Comment

Kemosabe, I'm real! Sorry for the random post, in my google search when I searched for posts on this forum regarding the National Guard CT, your name came up and I saw how you posted that you had spent time here

Comment

Here is my reply....

Cadet,

I apologize for not initially responding because I have had received private messages that were not legit. With that said, I left from the National Guard to the US Army in 2003 and a graduate of UCONN (Class of 2001) and mostly attended the Stamford campus. Being an enlisted member of the Connecticut Guard afforded me free tuition so your plan sounds robust.

Now, I cannot remark on how a leader views someone. I just have to offer advice that you try to provide what the Army is looking for in regards to officer material. That is to act mature, be in great physical shape, get involved in activities that hones your leadership abilities and assess your personal deficiencies and make improvements.

There is a lot more to discuss in this area but I hope this helps so far.

Comment

Working...
          X