X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have the top re****tion?

What does the top re****tion mean at the bottom of the thread?

Re: How to have the top re****tion?

Where???? I don't see it.

Comment

Where the top posters are for the last 30 days is...

Along with the top infractors.

Comment

This is a feature of forums that is currently not enabled on this forum. It is a user "scoring" tool. Users gain and lose re****tion points based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect re****tion, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Wood View Post
          This is a feature of forums that is currently not enabled on this forum. It is a user "scoring" tool. Users gain and lose re****tion points based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect re****tion, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.
          Could the ****-fundamentalist sensitivity settings of the "bleep-blocker" be brought from the G to a PG-13 level rating? Case in point...I have no idea what re****tion means. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care if my 8 year old read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose772 View Post
            Could the ****-fundamentalist sensitivity settings of the "bleep-blocker" be brought from the G to a PG-13 level rating? Case in point...I have no idea what re****tion means. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care if my 8 year old read it.
            Apparently the filter is bi-lingual and filters even spanish words that happen to be part of a completly normal and appropriate english word.

Comment

Working...
            X