X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Has any of the site admins considered Tapatalk support for smart phones? Occasionally browsing this site on my iPhone *****. Some other forums I belong to use Tapatalk and its a pretty awsome app.

Re: Tapatalk

I use it also and it's a great application, but I highly doubt this forum would initiate it.

Comment

We'll entertain any idea. It's whether we drop it off after dinner, or invite it to a movie and dancing afterwards that is the question.

Comment

(Yes, I'm reviving the thread, cut me slack I havent been around in a while! lol) I have to agree... I love tapatalk... so easy to use and much easier to respond and view on mobile phones. I think the forums can get more people with questions AND answers if it branched out into that application. That being said IDK the requirements for that to happen.

Comment

We are currently looking into mobile options, so this information will really help. Thank you! Any firsthand knowledge that you have about tapatalk, we would be interested in hearing about it.

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
          (Yes, I'm reviving the thread, cut me slack I havent been around in a while! lol) I have to agree... I love tapatalk... so easy to use and much easier to respond and view on mobile phones. I think the forums can get more people with questions AND answers if it branched out into that application. That being said IDK the requirements for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Wood View Post
            We are currently looking into mobile options, so this information will really help. Thank you! Any firsthand knowledge that you have about tapatalk, we would be interested in hearing about it.
            I use it for 3-4 other forums(droid rooting, etc).. Shoot me a PM with info you're looking for or into and I'll see what info I can get

Comment

that will be awesome, if you do get make sure it'll work for blackberry

Last edited by doug4knfpu; August 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Some people still use Blackberry?

Comment

Working...
                X