X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Issues

The forums seems to have "NoLogg" coming up everywhere, as if there were message screens supposed to come up after performing an action that aren't showing up.

Just thought you'd want to know.

EDIT

Also, I mentioned in another thread for PTH, but your PTH (non forum issue) function on this site seems to be broken.
    Last edited by FutureEngineer; April 10th, 2012, 10:21 PM.

Re: Technical Issues

I'm looking into the "NoLog" issue.

Can you elaborate a bit more on how the PTH function on the site seems to be broken? I kind of live and breathe the Forums, and if the link to PTH is broken, I'm not seeing the issue.

Comment

I'm seeing random bits of HTML appear on my screen when I click on my profile, but it's probably because I'm using Firefox on a NIPR and the filters might be blocking select portions of the site.

Comment

I received a PM, but the email notification says "could not findphrase 'pmreceived' "

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
          I received a PM, but the email notification says "could not findphrase 'pmreceived' "
          Me too! Like 4 of them, same when my PM Inbox was full. I reported it to Mr_Loki.

Comment

I did nothing about it, also.

edit: because I don't know how to fix it.

edit 2: I thought how it could be fixed, but don't have the tools to try and fix it.

Comment

www.nationalguard.com/forums/ Is no longer a valid URL. It was the old one before the forums went down and is the one still used for when you Google the forums.

Comment

That URL worked for me but I know what you mean, my bookmarked URL is = http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/search because without /search it didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                X