X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US FORCES MOVE CLOSER TO SYRIA AS OPTIONS WEIGHED

"The White House said the president would meet Saturday with his national security team to consider possible next steps by the United States."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-24-07-37-32

I pray that our President would make the best choice.

Many children and noncombatants have died in recent chemical attacks.

Re: US FORCES MOVE CLOSER TO SYRIA AS OPTIONS WEIGHED

I hope he makes the right decision as well....us 74Ds need something to do.

Comment

Unless you fly a drone or launch a large missle, you'll be watching it on CNN like the rest of us....

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
        I pray that our President would make the best choice.
        As do I. That "best choice" being, obviously, to stay the hell out of the affairs of the Muslim world when our interests are not directly threatened.

Personally, I'm content to let Muslims do whatever they want to each other as long as the oil keeps flowing and our skyscrapers aren't being knocked over, but that's just me.

edit: Screw that, they can keep the oil. Between Canada and Alaska we have plenty. Plus, a slight oil shortage might be just the thing we need to force energy companies to develop alternative fuel sources (biofuels are looking somewhat promising).
        Last edited by Jersey Dirtbag; August 27th, 2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

By the way what is your best choice, because mine is to stay the hell away from that place, i think we have enough of our own problems right here in our own country that we need to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Emu View Post
            Unless you fly a drone or launch a large missle, you'll be watching it on CNN like the rest of us....
            Unfortunately you're so right....

Too bad I'm not hooah enough to be on an A-Team, they could possibly get some action. They probably are already.

Comment

Originally posted by stormtrooper300 View Post
              By the way what is your best choice, because mine is to stay the hell away from that place, i think we have enough of our own problems right here in our own country that we need to take care of.
              What are you talking about? We have to make the world safe for Democracy after all

Besides....

The economy is doing GREAT!!!

The National debt has been nearly paid off

Student loan debt is at the lowest it's ever been in the last 60 years

The real unemployment rate is down to less than 1 percent

Almost every kid graduating college has a job lined up for them in their field

When you walk into a store today it's next to impossible to find a foreign made product of anything.

I mean seriously I can't even find a T-shirt that's made in China or Pakistan.

So honestly I don't know what you're talking about there

Comment

I do not have money for new equipment but this again?

Comment

New equipment as in OCIE? If that's the case, then it's because your Supply Sergeant is lazy

Comment

No, I was referring to I=Uncle Sam and in equipment like stuff you need to fight with. So much equipment is damaged beyond repair and no money to fix it. After 12 years of war; this is not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
                      So much equipment is damaged beyond repair and no money to fix it. After 12 years of war; this is not necessary.
                      If I make ask just what kind of equipment is in need of repair?

Comment

Originally posted by o13starsnstripes View Post
                        What are you talking about? We have to make the world safe for Democracy after all

Besides....

The economy is doing GREAT!!!

The National debt has been nearly paid off

Student loan debt is at the lowest it's ever been in the last 60 years

The real unemployment rate is down to less than 1 percent

Almost every kid graduating college has a job lined up for them in their field

When you walk into a store today it's next to impossible to find a foreign made product of anything.

I mean seriously I can't even find a T-shirt that's made in China or Pakistan.

So honestly I don't know what you're talking about there
                        I love the sarcasm, my point exactly, so how about we try to solve our own problems first....

Comment

Originally posted by stormtrooper300 View Post
                          I love the sarcasm, my point exactly, so how about we try to solve our own problems first....
                          Again what problems? Everything's fine! Go back to sleep lol

Comment

This will get really interesting once the Russian warships are on scene, the details of the 'evidence' are released, the U.N. displays its normalcy of no teeth, the U.S. congress is addressed by the president, and the U.K. parliament takes another vote. Also, the details in between these events and the actors involved. If you are old school, you will remember this question, "Do you smell banana's?"

Comment

Britain finally got smart.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ebate/2725999/

Comment

Working...
                              X