• Show
Clear All

• NG Error In Furlough Notices

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...2887570&rank=1

Re: NG Error In Furlough Notices

New Jersey made the list.

Comment

I'm a Tech and was forced to sign it and return it to State already. Undecided if I am liking getting an additional 22 days off or not. I can afford it but time off usually means money spent too.

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74 View Post
        I'm a Tech and was forced to sign it and return it to State already. Undecided if I am liking getting an additional 22 days off or not. I can afford it but time off usually means money spent too.
        That is a shame. As a dual-status tech, you figure that you will not fall under other DA Civilian employees that are affected by the furlough since you wear the uniform on duty but that is the down side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
          That is a shame. As a dual-status tech, you figure that you will not fall under other DA Civilian employees that are affected by the furlough since you wear the uniform on duty but that is the down side of it.
          This is just a guardism though. USAR techs where civilian clothes.

Comment

Same week I signed the paper and emailed to where I was supposed to our AO decided that there should be less of a separation between AGR and Techs and we will now be doing the APFT twice a year, starting in May. lmao Hit me again! Oh, and to avoid the reason why we have a Memo saying we cannot, we will be forced to use EARNED leave, but it wont but used unless hurt while performing the APFT. If anyone on here knows me, I will NOT be using any EARNED leave unless I want to. Even if it likely wont ever be used. Give me same medical/pay/..... i'll be more than happy to do the same as AGR. AGR to Tech is about 6/1 in the building.

Comment

Working...
            X