Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMA wants 4-mile run, 12-mile march for PT test

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
    We don't need all this new silliness. We have plenty of people who can't pass the current standards. If they want to downsize (even though that is mostly Regular Army) all we need to do is actually ENFORCE the current standards. How many commanders actually follow the requirements of initiating a separation packet upon two consecutive PT Failures? How many commanders even knew that was a REQUIREMENT? How many HT/WT failures are not in the weight program? How come when promotion time comes around PT Cards magically fall out of the sky and SGT Fatty went from a 160 to a 250 in 3 weeks??

Making a new system wont police up the current one. Policing up the current one will, well.....police up the current one. It's really too easy. Get your unit paralegals involved and we will make some soldiers disappear as easy as A-B-C, 1-2-3.
    Bolded for truth. This is true in sooooo much. I would dare to say that ninety percent of all reforms of any system fall under this.

Comment

Hmm 50 yrs old kinda cool. there a age cutt yes / no ?

Comment

I recommend the new PT test also come with new battle uniforms. Not even PT. I just know the army likes to constantly change them just when a unit has finally got them and appropriate gear for everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X