X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chief Kimosabe

Well I am an 02 now at Rucker TDY. Myself and other Warrant Officers had to help some West Point grad 2LTs home and put them into the taxis. I just wanted to express that hit me very hard back over a year ago when you made the comments that you made that I was insufficient Officer material. If you remember the brass bell in front of 1st WOC . It was my class 04-06, back when all WOC's went six weeks, that put that there. At the time I went through, the Commander, CW4 Williams had his wife going through WOCS, and he instructed the TACS to give her any easy ride, as a result the TACS naturally became upset, and frustrated not knowing what to do, giving other Candidates the stress WOC treatment and the CDR's wife a slide. This resulted in three SF E-7's dropping the course. After that two TACS resigned, and we were given new TACS that came in and started like we were Junior Candidates all over. We had fire drills in middle of the night, get with an ( Seasoned Warrant Officer to see what that is ) and wound up breaking my wrist from a previous motorcycle accident. I needed to let you know this because I felt like you thought I was putting down the Warrant Officer Corps. last year. You can clearly see I am more at home as a previous Senior NCO, and Warrant Officer community, than a buck LT. Find me another LT that knows by heart the NCO Creed and the Dining Rights ( back in the old school WOCS ) around.

BlitzGS430, what could you possibly hope to gain by your post? Your ramble is baffling....as is the fact that you are bad-mouthing the then-commander of WOCS in a very public way.

Comment

You Stand correct. Need to get a mod to eradicate this post.

Comment

Thanks jmuir for looking out for me brother. Thats what this all amounts to, just like us watching out for the young LTs other nigh making sure they were safe. Always a blessing to have your peers keep to keep you in check. Thanks again buddy.

Comment

At risk of giving this post any traction.... What the in the holy straitjacket is this thing about?
          It would be great to have this entire crazed/drunken tirade deleted but, of course then, we would have no way of referencing BlitzGS430's bizarre and inappropriate word vomit.
          This kind of whining or retribution has no place coming from the mind of an "O2" and I do hope that you are making that and all of this up. Furthermore, if the Chief did say you weren't officer material, let me affirm and support his judgement.

Comment

I just saw this post now and if you needed to vent Blitz about a post that I made in the past, then you have the right to do so. From your post, I was shocked to read that a WOCS class go through that type of drama because I never had heard of TACS being relieved and resigning until now. And if those were the consequences from those actions; then let it be a lesson learned from everyone involved. Nevertheless, I am happy to know that you were still able to gain officer status and to fulfill your dreams. Good luck.

Comment

At the risk of doing the same as AWeisenberger, I have to say when I had a question about whether I was also doing reserve component service(Selected reserve in the US Army) in the ARNGUS while I served in the Mass Army National Guard, Chief was very good to answer all of my questions accurately each time despite my beating a dead horse. Also he answered a complicated question about medals and my NGB 22. For those I am appreciative and I for one am glad he is on this forum to be a source of information.

Comment

... what a bizarre post.

Comment

Working...
                X