X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!!!

I wasn't sure where I should post this because it's not a question. I just wanted to tell everyone that after almost a year of paper work, waivers, and a ton of other road blocks, I have finally enlisted into the KY National Guard!! This should be a testament to all the prospective soldiers, don't give up until you have exhausted every last avenue possible if this is what you truly want. I was told no many times and that my issues would take a long time to resolve and we would need lots of paper work and docements and so forth. So after changing states ( form Ohio, my home state),and finding an awesome recruiter, I have reason to celebrate. Enlisting on my birthday made it even better!! Thanks to everyone who answered a lot of my questions over the last few months. It has helped so much. I will be headed to Ft. Leonard Wood and have enlisted as a 31B.

Re: FINALLY!!!

Congratulations Momof3, thanks for posting the great news!

Comment

Re: FINALLY!!!

Way to go and congrats to you! I know the enlistment process seems daunting at times, but stick with it! Here is proof that in the end your dream is attainable!

Comment

Working...
      X