Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my birthday cake?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where's my birthday cake?

    I'm 41 years old today, dammit. I'll be the oldest guy in the battalion--AGAIN--at OCS come June. The clock is officially ticking. I have 363 days to commission.

  • #2
    Re: Where's my birthday cake?

    Well.... at least you won't have to bust your a*s like everyone else on the APFT. I think you get a 180 for just showing up!

    Happy B-Day pops!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Where's my birthday cake?

      How about a handshake?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Where's my birthday cake?

        Originally posted by Mr_Loki View Post
        How about a handshake?
        Hooah.

        Wait. That's not enough motivation.

        HOOAH!!
        Last edited by VICEROY06; April 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Where's my birthday cake?

          Originally posted by jmclaughlin1701 View Post
          Well.... at least you won't have to bust your a*s like everyone else on the APFT. I think you get a 180 for just showing up!

          Happy B-Day pops!
          I won't have to bust my ass because there's so much muscle memory built up I could do an APFT in my sleep.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Where's my birthday cake?

            You won't be the oldest. I've got at least one in my class coming from TN that is right there with you. In fact, he hits 42 a week after our planned graudation in August. Talk about cutting it close!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Where's my birthday cake?

              Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
              You won't be the oldest. I've got at least one in my class coming from TN that is right there with you. In fact, he hits 42 a week after our planned graudation in August. Talk about cutting it close!
              We're the same age until he turns 42. So we'll be the same age while we're in AOCS. And I'll bet I look a hell of a lot better than he does.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Where's my birthday cake?

                Originally posted by VICEROY06 View Post
                We're the same age until he turns 42. So we'll be the same age while we're in AOCS. And I'll bet I look a hell of a lot better than he does.
                Maybe for now...until you get out of that place. McClellan ages you about 10 years. It's probably all that chemical stuff they use to test down there, blech.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Where's my birthday cake?

                  AARP brochure and Depends sample are on the way!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Where's my birthday cake?

                    Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                    AARP brochure and Depends sample are on the way!
                    Thanks sonny!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Where's my birthday cake?

                      Behind on my reading and was just looking at this. I started thinking, well i'm ....and then I couldnt remember if it was 37 or 38. lol Happy belated!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X