Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Complete

Hello all,

I've completed basic and AIT at Sill and just recently conducted my battle hand off ceremony! I had an awesome time with training and gained ten pounds in muscle weight! I am very excited for my first drill as a real soldier!

Re: Training Complete

Originally posted by Highwind View Post
    Hello all,

I've completed basic and AIT at Sill and just recently conducted my battle hand off ceremony! I had an awesome time with training and gained ten pounds in muscle weight! I am very excited for my first drill as a real soldier!
    Good job, and good luck.

Comment

Congrats! Any tips for those heading out soon?

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Where you headed to, Red Leg?

Comment

Congrats brother! Now just maintain your fitness. I know I didn't after IET and now I'm paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwind View Post
              Hello all,

Good stuff and welcome!

Comment

Congratulations. Go out and do great things now.

Comment

Congrats! Sill is no fun but you made it, cannon cocker.

What MOS?

What battery were you with in BCT? I summered there too.

Comment

I'm with the 65th Fires Brigade in Utah. I went through basic with 1/79 Bravo. I'm a 13b on the Paladin. Tips for up and coming warriors; being physically fit is important, but work on your mental and emotional resilience. DS will smoke you no matter how strong you are. Focus less on how you fit in and your splash in the pool and worry about absorbing the training. Church services are a good boost even if you are not a very religious person. Missing home never went away for me, but it got much easier to manage. Do not be afraid of mistakes, but remember your military bearing. Mostly, take care of your battle buddies, you never know when you will need their support. Oh, and reception sucks, embrace the suck and it is over right quick!

Comment

Working...
                    X