X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-payment of 2nd half of bonus

How can I resolve an issue with my bonus? My company has submitted the request several times. I've taken it through my chain of command. No results. Nothing in MyPay. At first they claimed it was a paperwork issue but after asking (how did I receive the first half) my contract was said to be found. They said they had to load into IPerms but it was already there. Any advice on going the IG route? It was due on April 24th. At the end of this week I will have hit the 2 months late mark. Do they give me interest for time without my bonus?

Re: Non-payment of 2nd half of bonus

First, ask your Readiness NCO to look you up in iMARC, the incentives database. If he doesn't have access, he really needs to get it.

Second, before you contact the IG, document everything you've done on the issue. Have a copy of your bonus contract, LES, emails, lists of phone calls and conversations, and any related documents. Make it easy for the IG to help you. Also let your chain of command know that you will contact the IG.

Comment

+1 to LTC Ritchie. If you do not create a paper trail or log your activity, nobody is going to be that motivated to help you or you'll keep getting canned responses. Look out for you, but be tactical about it.

Comment

Interest ? No. My lump sum, tax free bonus was paid over a year late. You will get the bonus and nothing more. I finally got my CO involved and he gave me a phone number and a name to contact. My bonus was paid a week later. The IG will want to know if you have used your chain of command. My CO told me they called him but I don't know how far they would go with bonus problems.

Comment

Working...
        X